Little Bluestem Baby

Bring your cutie patooties to our fair because you will need them there to help pick out some new duds by
Little Bluestem Baby.  Bibs and blankets, tea towels and onesies....Traci Furan creates adorable vintage style gifts and accessories that you cannot help but drool over.


I mean, seriously, these precious baby wares are irrisistible and would be the most loved gifts at any baby shower!

Tea towels are always needed and would work double as a spur of the moment burp towel in a pinch.



Traci has no lack of precious onesie and bib sets and at affordable prices as well!



I do wish I had known about her shop when my girls were babies.  Almost makes me want to have another baby of my own................almost.




The only thing you need to worry about when you visit the fair would be the amount of money you bring with you because you'll want to shop with Little Bluestem Baby!

No comments: