Casa Bean Design

Oh My Goodness!  Look what Chanute, KS has been hiding from us!  Haley Shaw has been hiding out with her vintage burlap and sewing machine and whipping together super cool home accessories for YOU!

 Haley's business name is so clever:  Casa Bean Design.  How appropriate!  Her styling for her product photos are so enticing as well.

 Her pillows are made from vintage burlap coffee sacks primarily which is genius green thinking if I do say so myself.  For coffee lovers and earth lovers these pillows should be right up your alley!


 I think these green and red designs would be such a warm and homey addition to holiday decorating.  Seriously, these need to be featured in Martha Stewart or Country Living.  Hmmm...how do I make that happen?
 Because the coffee sacks have locations printed on them they could even become a sentimental reminder each day as you sit in your favorite chair of a trip you took.  Or maybe it will help you dream of your future travels!



Do you have a favorite featured here?  The pillows above have the BEST soothing color and design.  I think those are meant for me.  Visit her Etsy shop and see so many more delicious designs there!

No comments: