Grace and Light

What goes around comes around, the old becomes new, renew, reimagine, revive....this is what I think about when I view the cross stitch artwork of Brooke Petermann.  She takes the classic cross stitch to a modern new level!  With an assortment of designs she is sure to have something you just can't live without!


Her work has such a clean, organic feel about it and captures the things that are current in our lives.  Notice the wind turbine?  the robot?  the camera?  All of these images are SO descriptive of the indie handmade movement. 


 Do you love elephants like I do?  She has the most darling elephant cross stitch in various colors as well as a selection of other animals which would be darling in a nursery if I do say so myself!


Her cross stitches with messages are so sweet and encouraging, reminding everyone of the best things in life.

You need to check out her Etsy shop:  Grace and Light .  Her work makes FABULOUS gifts and Brooke even offers gift certificates if you just can't make a decision :)  She'll be travelling all the way from Lincoln, Nebraska to join us and I can't wait to see what she brings to the fair!

No comments: