We are gearing up for another Strawberry Swing on Sunday, December 4th, 2011. We invite you to
join the Holiday event as a vendor! We had much success at our inaugural event this past July and expect a fabulous response to this upcoming event.
The Holiday Swing will be held rain, snow or shine from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. indoors at the Alexander Majors barn on State Line Rd. in Kansas City.
* Deadline for applications is NOVEMBER 1ST , 2011. Please note that submission of an application does not
guarantee acceptance; and participation in a previous year does not automatically register you for an
upcoming year. This is a juried event and decisions will be made based on the style of product, number of vendors applying with similar product, product appropriateness for the season, etc.
* If you are accepted to participate in the Holiday Swing confirmation will be sent on or around November 5th, 2011. With your confirmation you will be advised of any restrictions dictated by the property we will be using.
* Attach current photographs and a detailed description of your craft(s) to the application. (Items must be
clearly visible). Photographs may be used for advertising purposes for the event.
* We cannot guarantee particular locations and spaces from year to year. Even if you have participated in a
previous Swing, you may be assigned to a different location.
* You can apply for a 10 X 10 space at $55.00 and submit a non refundable application fee of 15.00 with your completed application. Upon notification accepted vendors will later submit the difference for the remainder of their booth fee.
* We assume photographic rights for publicity purposes. If you object to this, please let us know in writing and submit with your application.
* There are a total of 20 spaces available for this event.
* Please submit the following form after completing it along with photos or directions to photos of your work on the web to this addess: firstname.lastname@example.org
* We accept payment via Paypal only. You may send your application fee to email@example.com
Best of Luck!
Etsy shop name:
Description of your product:
What makes your business presence an asset to the Holiday Swing?
How will you help to promote the event?
Other events you have taken part in as a vendor: