Paper Jane

Jane Blakeley will be our featured fine art vendor at the Swing.  A recent grad of KU, she lives in Prairie Village now.  When Jane isn't at work she excersizes her creative muscle with ink and watercolor, bringing to life the fanciful creatures and clever witticisms that dance through her head.  



Jane is especially dear to me; I graduated from high school with her aunt and mom and we have so many family memories.  A very loving and lively family, Jane exudes the sweet southern ladylike mannerisms of her Georgia heritage.




Jane is bound to surprise us at the fair with her newest work and assortment of sweet and silly depictions.


The image above is my absolute favorite of hers.  It reminds me so much of her as a little girl.  I have no idea if that was her intention but nevertheless, it does.  You must not miss her space at the fair this year.  You will be delighted to meet her!

No comments: