Searching for Vendors!

I have the application written up and will be sending it out on the 10th of this month.  There will be a one month period for remittance and a one month period for review.  I'll be sending out acceptance letters on the 10th of April which should allow for about 3 months prep time for each vendor!  Please comment on this post with your email address if you are interested in applying.  I'll send out the application to you via email around the 10th of the month.  If you prefer not to post your email address you can email me (Heather) at strawberryswingkc@gmail.com with your preferred contact info.

Spread the word!  I want to FILL this fair and make a HUGE impact!  Approx. 30 spaces total....don't delay :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Look!!!! I'm first!!!!! Send me one, please!
hello.neighbor@yahoo.com

Love ya!
Jillain

Christine said...

Add me to the list, please.
christine.long.tg@gmail.com
TreasureGoddess

Vintage Script Press said...

Vintage Script Press is interested! vintagescriptpress@gmail.com

Eppyville said...

Heather...I know your sister Laura through my sister Allison...I saw her Friday night and she mentioned this event. I am a photographer and make cards and magnets with my photography...I would love to participate, and probably have a few others who might too...please add me to your list - aseppyville@gmail.com! I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks - Angela Epperson

Larissa said...

You can send me information at
butternut_squash@hotmail.com

I'm also going to pass word along to the KC Etsy Team. I know they'll want in!

taylor said...

taylortriano@gmail.com

www.lil-bits.blogspot.com